Your privacy is very important to Application Performance. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Application Performance collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.applicationperformance.com, www.applicationperformance.com, blog.applicationperformance.com or www.sharepointperformance.com (“The Websites”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Your personal information is controlled by Application Performance Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 5094474) whose registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James’s Square, London, SW1Y 4LB.
We make use of personal information collected via The Websites. Personal Information is information that enables us to identify you, such as, but not exclusively, your email address, name, title and address. We use this personal information in order to personalise and improve your experience on our website and also to be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
The Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our partner organisations, advertisers or affiliates. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party, and if you follow a link to any of these websites, then please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites, or privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites
Information we may hold about you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you.
- Information that you have given us, by for example, filling in forms on the Websites or by corresponding with us by phone, email or any other method. This includes information you provide when you:
- Request us to contact you in relation to services we provide;
- Select to receive downloads of documentation or software and related support;
- Subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters, blogs or bulletins;
- Book seminars, webinars or an event run, or advertised by us;
- Interact with us on social media platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter);
- Report a problem with the Websites, or one of the products we provide
- Information we collect about you, which we can collect as you visit and use the Website, including but not limited to, the details of the device(s) you are using, your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system and the pages you visit. We also collect performance and usage information relating to your experience of using the Websites
- We may also monitor or record phone calls for the purpose of training and quality control
How we may use your personal information
In addition to using your personal information to provide you with requested products or services, we may also use your personal information in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience when visiting the Websites
- To monitor and improve our products, services and the Websites
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may be of interest to you
- To provide you with information about changes and updates to our products, and to notify you about changes to our services
- To administer the Websites, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Where we store your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of all personal data we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or would like us to correct, amend or update your information please contact us or write to us at Centaur House, Ancells Business Park, Ancells Road, Fleet, GU51 2UJ