Availability and End User Experience Monitoring
The performance of your IT depends on many different components and the eventual user experience is comprised of many levels. Where all of the individual components can appear to perform adequately, the end-user experience can still be unsatisfactory.
With Ymonitor, you measure the availability and performance of your IT environment from the end-user’s perspective. The actions of an end-user, such as opening the application or ordering a product, are encouraged from various locations and continuously measured. Results are displayed on your personal dashboard so that you have 24/7 insight into the performance of your IT.
Here’s just some of the benefits of YMonitor:
- Dashboards for all layers of IT and Business
- Analytics on your data
- Benchmarking of your measurements against similar applications
- Mobile app for up-to-the-minute insight on the go
- All of the information from your other data sources in one central place
- Alerts by email or SMS before end-users start to complain
- Indexes data according to industry standard Apdex
- Measures the objective end-user experience 24/7
- Browser Applications
- Windows Applications
- Mobile Apps
- Citrix delivered Apps
- API testing
- In fact any thing you can think of where metrics can be accessed programmatically can be pulled into YMonitor.
Managing complex IT systems with Ymonitor
Are you responsible for IT in a large organisation? Then you probably know what large IT systems can be like: complex combinations of hardware, software, data sources and suppliers developed in-house, by third parties or in the ‘cloud’.