Application Performance and Operational Intelligence
AppDynamics Application Performance Management Software enables businesses to monitor the performance of code in order accelerate applications. The only true measure of performance is user perception. How do you know if your users are getting frustrated with slow response times and transaction errors?
AppDynamics next generation application intelligence allows companies to accelerate their digital transformation and optimise every customer’s experience.
Here’s just some of the benefits of AppDynamics:
- Unified monitoring across many application types
- Single pane of glass
- Real time alerting
- Track performance 24/7
- Complete visibility into distributed transactions
- Drill down to code detail and SQL
- Quickly get to root cause of errors and slowdowns
- Track end user experience for browser and mobile apps
- Monitor infrastructure and databases
- Build Business and Technical Dashboards
What is AppDynamics?
Take a quick, visual look at how AppDynamics application and business performance monitoring gives you real time visibility into your applications and customer experience.
" The benefits are already emerging across different functions and the great support we have from the AppDynamics team is helping… "
" Now we're regularly the first to tell our suppliers when they have a problem. "
" I haven't used a product like this before... that's anywhere near as good as what AppDynamics provides. "
Usage and Performance Analytics
Do you know what your users experience when they log into your website, intranet or SharePoint® application? How long does it take to complete a transaction? How does it vary by country or city? By operating system or browser? How can you judge improvements over time as you take corrective actions?
Availability and End User Experience Monitoring
The performance of your IT depends on many different components and the eventual user experience is comprised of many levels. Where all of the individual components can appear to perform adequately, the end-user experience can still be unsatisfactory.
With Ymonitor, you measure the availability and performance of your IT environment from the end-user’s perspective. The actions of an end-user, such as opening the application or ordering a product, are encouraged from various locations and continuously measured. Results are displayed on your personal dashboard so that you have 24/7 insight into the performance of your IT.
Here’s just some of the benefits of YMonitor:
- Dashboards for all layers of IT and Business
- Analytics on your data
- Benchmarking of your measurements against similar applications
- Mobile app for up-to-the-minute insight on the go
- All of the information from your other data sources in one central place
- Alerts by email or SMS before end-users start to complain
- Indexes data according to industry standard Apdex
- Measures the objective end-user experience 24/7
- Browser Applications
- Windows Applications
- Mobile Apps
- Citrix delivered Apps
- API testing
- In fact any thing you can think of where metrics can be accessed programmatically can be pulled into YMonitor.
Managing complex IT systems with Ymonitor
Are you responsible for IT in a large organisation? Then you probably know what large IT systems can be like: complex combinations of hardware, software, data sources and suppliers developed in-house, by third parties or in the ‘cloud’.